What are their dates like? How long do/did they date? Do they ever feel the need to take a break from each other?
does chasing count as a date? 8D
they often stay in and order food but they go out sometimes – walk, eat, walk more, argue. fuckbuddy status before relationship status. they’re both somewhat independent people so co-dependence isn’t really for them; they need breaks to have their own lives before they come home to the same bed uwu
- - How do they fall asleep? Wake up? Any daily rituals?
- - How’s their team work? Do they share well?
- - Are they open about their relationship? How do they feel about public displays of affection?
- - First impression of each other? Was it love at first sight?
- - Nicknames? Pet names? Any in-jokes?
- - Any tasks that are always left to one person?
- - What annoys them the most about their partner? Would they change it if they could?
- - What do the like best about their partner?
- - Do they discuss big issues? Religion? Marriage? Children? Death?
- - Who drives? Cooks? Does the handiwork? Cleans? Pays the bills? Handles the public?
- - Do they celebrate holidays? Anniversaries?
- - Is there a wedding? What was the proposal like? Any kind of honeymoon?
- - What do they do for fun? Do they have a favorite activity or do they like to switch things up?
- - Anything they both dread?
- - How adventurous are they?
- - Do they keep secrets? Lie? Cheat?
- - What would make them break up? Would it be permanent?
- - What are their dates like? How long do/did they date? Do they ever feel the need to take a break from each other?
- - What do they fight about? What are their arguments like? How do they make up?
- - What does their home look like? Their room?
- - Do they share any interests or hobbies?
- - Does their work ever interfere with the relationship?
- - How do they hug? Kiss? Tease? Flirt? Comfort?
- - Any doubts about the relationship?
- - How much time do they spend together? Do they share their feelings, or hold things in?
- - How do their friends feel about their relationship? Their families?
- - Do they have kids? Grow old together? Split up?
- - What are their vacations like?
- - How do the handle disasters or emergencies? Minor injuries? Sickness?
- - Could they manage a long distance relationship?
- - Do they have finish each other’s sentences? Pick up any phrases or habits from each other? Know when the other is hiding something?
- - Do they ever get into trouble? Is it serious, or are they just mischievous?
- - What kind of presents do they get each other? Do they only do it on special occasions?
- - Do they have any pets?
- - Do they bring out the best in each other, or the worst? Do they have a fatal flaw?
- - What’s their greatest strength as a couple? Their weakness?
- - How much would they be willing to sacrifice for the other? Any lines they refuse to cross?
- - What are they like in the bedroom? Any kinks/fetishes/turn-ons? Anything they won’t do?
- - Who initiated the relationship? Who kissed who first? When did they realize they were in love?
- - Any special memories? Do they have a special place they like to go to?
- - Are they party-goers? What are they like when they’re drunk? Does it happen often?
- - Do they let each other get away with things that would normally bother them?
- - Do they talk often? What about?
- - Are the comfortable with each other? Anything they have to have their privacy for?
- - Any special dreams or goals they have as a couple? Any heartbreaks? Regrets?
Deadpool Movie Test Footage Official
Proof that God is real
I NEED IT.
If you ever feel like you’ve screwed up, just remember that in 1348 the Scots thought it would be a good idea to invade England because the English were weakened by the Plague. They subsequently caught the plague themselves, went back to Scotland, and killed half their own population.
she’s my best friend. and i love her.
my take on what the mikoshiba sister is like!
i was too lazy to draw a full thing